The good thing about this recipe is that you can freeze it and take it out whenever you prefer. Do it in the form of rations, wrapping balls of the resulting mixture in plastic wrap.
- 2 trays of minced meat of your choice: chicken, veal, pork or mixed.
- 2 cans of tuna in olive oil, low in salt.
- 200 gr of chicken liver
- 1 can of cooked and drained chickpeas
- 2 boats of cooked and drained vegetables
- 2 raw eggs
- 1 kg of potatoes cooked with skin
- 200 gr of cheese from burgos or 2 natural yogurts without sugar in its absence.
Step by Step:
Saute the meat in a pan with a drop of olive oil, without making it too much.
In a bowl or large bowl, mix all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture. You can leave the livers semi raw, they will love it.
Chop and chop everything well so they don't have problems digesting it.
You can mix a little of the mixture with some balls of your usual feed.
What does this recipe bring to your pets?
This recipe, in addition to delicious to your palate, is very complete. Rich in protein thanks to tuna in addition to other vitamins of group B and omega 3.
Chicken liver will provide vitamin A and omega 6.
Potatoes will help avoid allergic problems, in addition to including a large contribution of carbohydrates, mineral vitamins and fiber.
Olive oil, in addition to being healthy for everyone, will make the mixture acquire an irresistible aroma.
Enjoy your meal!